so ... greetings Dana & Frednick, here is a blog all set up for you to share updates about this journey with me, parents, siblings, extended family and all of your friends. My hope is that this will help you to communicate with everyone while not be overwhelmed with all of our desires to know how things are going.
And readers, you all can comment back, just click on that little button that reads "Comments" and you'll get a new screen from which you can share your encouragement and questions.
Let me start ~ we love you and are rooting for you! Our thoughts and prayers are filled with all the best of hopes and dreams as you face this battle. Courage and strength!
LOVE YOU!! Jill and the G-gang from Colorado
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fred
ReplyDeletelet me take this time to tell you that with the strengh and love of your lovely wife and children ,along with the prayers from the rest of us. your going to kick this things ass. i will give you a call soon and setup a lou franco outing and bang down a sol
we all love you cuz stay strong
Joey Marino
Fred,
ReplyDeleteGlad we had a chnce to catch up the other day and that you got this blog set up so you can keep all of us posted. We will keep sending positive thoughts your way! Thinking about you and your family.
Love, Vicki and Richard
Beloved Bro-In-Law a.k.a."Frednick"~ I love Mitch's "FRED" acronym, that's AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteAfter winning my battle over Hodgkin's, I always wanted to challenge myself physically. Thanks to my triathlete sis, your wife, she literally kicked my butt into gear last summer to my 1st 5K race in your neck of the woods. Here it is almost a year later, and I will run Bolder Boulder's infamous 10K on Memorial Day. As I endure this race, your name will adorn my race bib and your fighting spirit will accompany me. Not to mention, I do my serious prayer time during my runs, so you'll be lifted and covered in prayer!
Love You! Buck
Fred - I too am sitting back watching the Phillies hopefully win number 31 (out of 51 games!) so far, and realized that I would miss just shooting the breeze with you about tomorrow. Whether it be baseball, work or whatever, I always enjoy the conversations. I know thta when you get through this that you will have many interesting stories to tell - Christ, I probably won't have to say a word; I'll just listen! Either way, I look forward to it.
ReplyDeleteStay strong and be positive.
Derek