Monday, August 24, 2009

Outback Steakhouse Fundraiser


Hey everyone, here is a flyer with more details on the fundraiser that the Hawk is holding this coming Sunday...

My understanding is there is going to be a big stage set up outside with food being sold outside by Outback and possibly other vendors. 50% of proceeds from all food purchased outside will be donated between the hours of 1pm and 4pm and in addition, 20% of all proceeds from food purchased inside the restaraunt between noon and 5pm.

I am planning on being there from 12:30 to 4 and I have already heard back from a few of you saying you will be there. Even if you can swing by for a few minutes, I would love to see you all.

Love,
Fred

2 comments:

  1. Hey Fred, I just found out about your situation and I figured something was up being I did not hear from you in a while. Keep in mind you have now been added to my prayer list (which has a very good success rate by the way) plus I definitely plan on stopping up on Sunday afternoon. Take care and you will be in my continuous thoughts.

    Your Flyers buddy Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fred & Dana...
    It was outstanding seeing you all today. So much love and support in one area was totally moving. So glad the healing is on it's way...what a long strange trip it's been. LFP was awesome as usual and huge props to The Hawk.
    Hugs
    U2F & A2F

    ReplyDelete